Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wrapped Around His Finger

Eliana is proving to be quite the Daddy's girl, which I'm totally fine with.  If you know anything about me, you know that I don't deal well with girl drama.  Plus, I'm pretty stubborn and not always very sympathetic.  I knew that a girl meant that I would get a little mini me.  While this is good in some ways, I'm sure it will prove to be frustrating in many others.  As a result, Eliana is going to need someone in her life for those moments that we really butt heads.  Thankfully, her Daddy already knows how to handle me.  He'll be a pro at dealing with her.  Plus, all girls need a loving Daddy to help them navigate life's hurdles and boys.  Eliana is blessed with the kind of Daddy she needs.  She's blessed.  I'm blessed.

Fred fell asleep while rocking E in her rocker/napper.  So, I got her up to eat.  As you can tell, she was still very sleepy.  I put her down for a few minutes, and I realized that I had two sleepy heads on my hands.  This was the perfect opportunity for a picture.

Fred decided to take Eliana with him to practice the guitar.  She hung out on the floor watching him.

She loved it!  It looks like she's playing the guitar here, but she isn't.  She loves her Daddy!

No comments: