Friday, March 4, 2011

It's Been Awhile




I've been slacking with taking pictures and blogging lately.  We've just been up to the same things, so there haven't been a lot of great photo opportunities.  Plus, I've been busy taking care of Fred and the baby lately.  Fred sprained his ankle the other day, and he came home sick another day this week.  Next week, he's leaving for Texas to attend a family ministry lab.  I will also be helping a friend by tutoring for Sylvan on Tuesday and Thursday.  We're starting to get back to our busy selves.

Eliana has been doing well.  She has been consistently sleeping 6-7 hours at a time during the night.  It has been really nice.  On Wednesday, she slept most of the day away.  I think she must be growing again.  I can tell she's growing because her 3 month clothes are starting to get a little snug.  Thank goodness the weather is about to get nicer because her height is the problem in a lot of outfits.  I'm ready to put her in dresses.

We tried the Bumbo today.  As you can see, she has some work to do.  She has a hard time keeping her head up, but it's good practice for her.  I need to start getting better about helping her strengthen her neck muscles even though she hates tummy time.

No comments: