Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hanging out with Mommy and Daddy

A day in the life of a newborn (minus the crying and sleeping) ...

Eliana will sit in her bouncy seat for a few minutes before realizing that she is on her own.  On this day, I was sitting beside her trying to eat my lunch.  The key word here is trying.  :)

I know you're not surprised to see this.  It's so important to read to your kids.  It's never too early to start.  She usually starts to cry by the end of the story, but she will learn to love story time.  Guess How Much I Love You was the first book that I read to E when we were first home from the hospital.  I've noticed that she seems to really like pop up books.  

Eliana always loves her Daddy time.  I'm convinced that she gets bored with me throughout the day and just needs a little time with her Daddy.  Here they're chatting before bath time.  

No comments: