Sunday, October 17, 2010

Progress

December is quickly approaching, and it feels like I'm finally making progress on some baby things.  We ordered our crib and two dressers.  They were apparently on clearance.  Ha!  It also worked out that we got a steal on a rocking chair/glider.  The picture below shows all the baby furniture waiting to be moved in to our new place.  In November, we will be renting a house in Indianapolis.  It will be much better than being in an apartment.  We're so thankful that this opportunity came up because a friend is moving to Florida for awhile.


In other news, things with the baby seem to be going pretty well.  She has been moving around a lot, and I get quite a few comments from adults and kids about how big I'm getting.  I guess that's a good thing.  Last week, I had my glucose test, and I passed after nearly passing out.  I go back next week for a regular check up.  We also went to a baby class this weekend and toured the hospital.

I haven't posted any pictures of Fred.  So, I caught him off guard and ended up with this beauty (seen below).  He's been so great throughout this entire process.  We've had our ups and downs with how crazy and unstable our lives have been since January, but I couldn't ask for a better husband.  He's been my biggest fan, and I love him more than ever.  I guess that's why we have to go through times like this, so we can truly appreciate how blessed we are.

No comments: